need a look and feel that’s true to you and your business? I’d love to help.
• one-of-a-kind logos for use across all your platforms
• unique, harmonious colour palettes that resonate with you and your audience
• font packs that help you stand out, while communicating your message clearly and accessibly
• add-ons to meet your needs including illustrations, social media templates and more
just getting started? let’s get you online! website packages include:
• your unique brand look and feel, created in collaboration with you
• coaching sessions to help you determine the key messages for your website
• 5+ page custom website design
• website development (and help figuring out which platform is best for you!)
• collaborative review and revision sessions
• add-ons tailored to your unique needs
you know that showing up online is super important, but you don’t know where to start. let’s talk!
• one-on-one support to build your confidence and skills, and maximize your web presence
• inquiry sessions to help you talk through and structure your online presence plan and goals
• coaching to outline your key messages and content pillars
• social media planning and how-to trainings for Instagram and Canva
we’re here to help meet the unique needs of your business, and can provide a custom project quote. additional services can include:
• logo design
• editable social media templates
• advanced SEO features
• advanced web development
• and more- just ask!
We worked with Randy Terada to redesign his impactful blog with a new, unique look and feel that makes him proud to share his work widely. Check out terada.ca to get a closer look.
Frances Maychak is a web designer and custom website creator who works largely with women-run, service-based businesses- but is open to other types of opportunities and collaborations! She designs and builds websites on WordPress, with a focus on ensuring a positive user experience.
Before becoming a web designer and founding frances may design, Frances worked in advocacy and social support services in the Ontario family law courts and at the McGill campus sexual assault centre.
She is based in Toronto, Ontario.